I know that washing your face with oil may sound a little odd at first, but oil cleansing is a great way to cleanse and nourish your skin! .
Oil dissolves oil and will help break up the dirt that gets caught in your skin’s natural sebum. When done correctly and consistently, oil cleansing can clear up the following conditions: oily skin, dry skin, acne, whiteheads, and blackheads.
New to natural products? As with all changes to your beauty routine, it may take your skin a week or two to adjust with the new routine. Your skin may need some time to fully detoxify from any build up in your pores. Give it time, trust your new and healthy process. You will love your clear and healthy skin!
Steps to your new and glowing skin regimen:
- Simply massage a small amount of oil into your skin for one to two minutes, taking care around the eyes.
- Place a clean washcloth in super warm water and wring out excess water.
- Place the washcloth over your face and let it sit and steam your skin. This is the key to removing dirt from your pores.4.
- Rinse the washcloth with warm water and gently wipe away any oil still on your face.
- Shake toner and mist face and neck
- Gently pat in toner using fingertips
- Finish by applying Magic Butter Face Cream for amazing anti-aging benefits and a luxurious moisture treatment.